Your corporate HQ should project your brand image. Lobbies and facades are the face of your Company, where lighting should be bold and striking, yet unobtrusive.
Within the building, offices, meeting rooms, circulation and break-out spaces all need to be lit to provide an atmosphere conducive to employee and visitor wellbeing. The design needs to comply with regulations, use as little energy as possible and require minimal maintenance. Our job is to tie all areas of the building together intelligently, maximising their utility and never compromising on good design.
• Discovery Channel European roll-out
• Network Rail National Centre, Milton Keynes
• Yahoo HQ, Geneva
• Castle Quay development, St Helier
• Trinity House, London EC2
• Meyer Brown, Bishopsgate
• The Willis Building, London EC2
• KPMG roll-out (Glasgow, Milton Keynes, Manchester, Birmingham, Farringdon, Nottingham, Leicester)
• QVC headquarters building, Chiswick